The Yale Journal on Regulation
invites you to the
2019 Davis Polk & Wardwell Administrative Law Conference:
Regulatory Change & the Trump Administrative State
Friday, March 22, 2019
127 Wall Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06511
Please see the agenda below.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Please register here by March 1, 2019.
Panel reading materials and further details will be available on this page in the coming weeks.
- 9:30 am to 10 am. Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 10:00 am to 11:15 am. Panel Discussion: “Changes in Administrative Law in the Executive Branch”
- Panelists: Bridget C.E. Dooling, Research Professor, George Washington Regulatory Studies Center; Gillian Metzger, Stanley H. Fuld Professor of Law, Columbia Law School; Bijal Shah, Associate Professor of Law, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.
- Moderator: Nicholas Parrillo’04, Professor of Law, Yale Law School
- 11:15 am to 11:25 am. Coffee Break
- 11:25 am to 12:40 pm. Panel Discussion: “Changes in Administrative Law in the Courts”
- Panelists: Jennifer Mascott, Assistant Professor of Law, Scalia Law School at George Mason University; Aaron Nielson, Associate Professor of Law, Brigham Young University; Urska Velikonja, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Center for Law.
- Moderator: Jonathan Macey ’82, YLS Sam Harris Professor of Corporate Law, Corporate Finance, and Securities Law
- 12:50 pm to 1:40 pm. Keynote Lunch: Daniel K. Tarullo, Visiting Professor of Law, Harvard Law School, and former Governor of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- 2 pm to 3:20 pm. Panel Discussion: “The New Landscape of Financial Regulation”
- Panelists: Peter Conti-Brown, Assistant Professor of Legal Studies & Business Ethics, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; Randall Guynn, Head of the Financial Institutions Group, Davis Polk & Wardwell; Andrew Metrick, Janet L. Yellen Professor of Finance and Management, Yale School of Management
- Moderator: Roberta Romano ’80, YLS Sterling Professor of Law and Director, YLS Center for the Study of Corporate Law
Reception to follow